Thursday, February 19, 2015

You're not that tall

On a business trip with one of my team members we were walking to the urinals in the men's restroom. He was half a step ahead of me and did a double take on which urinal he was going to use, the taller or the shorter one. He chuckled and said to me "Well I guess since im slightly taller then you I will take the taller one." At this I laugh out loud as I looked down on him. When we were done and washing our hands, I said " you know im Six foot right?". to which my 5,6 team member replied "no way, im taller than you." as he looked up at me.

Watching the dawning realization that I was infact almost half a foot taller then him was awesome to watch on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment