Recently I have started working out and running again. My wife and I have been trying to lose weight (im trying to lose 30 pounds) and its been tough. I am not sure how I did it but my foot was hurting so bad that I could barely walk on it.
After a day I decided to head to urgent care to have it checked out. Turns out I have some kinda of inflamed what-have-you and I just need to stay off it and take anti-inflammatory and rub a tennis ball with my foot.
Worked from home for two days unfortunately my son was sick, so now I am at home with a boy filled with WILD energy and I cant move around and he cant sit still. It was quite a few days. Got to the point where I might have murdered my son, probably with a sword or some other equally mid-evil weapon.
Luckily the wife stepped in this weekend and we went to the park, which was still hard because my foot hurt so bad. I did my non running exercises while the kid played , but I was pretty grumpy the whole time.
After we got back, Lani sat me down and basically said the following "WTF mate? This is a beautiful day and you are all grumpy pants, what can we do to make you better?" I honestly could not think of anything, so I did my best to turn the frown upside down and make the day a better one.
My son still drives me crazy but I guess that is what kids are for.
No comments:
Post a Comment