Phone rings
Nick: Hello
ATT rep: Hi this is (%n) from ATT, I was calling to see if you would be interested in bundling all of our services. You know its cheaper to bundle then to have all of them separately?
Nick: Actually we used to have lots of ATT products but we are currently getting rid of them.
ATT rep: Really why is that?
Nick: Well why don't you take me through what you can bundle and I will tell you weather or not we can do it?
ATT rep: Ok we have our phone service...
Nick: Stop right there, we had ATT for years but now it doesnt work in our house and whats the point if I can't make calls in my own home?
ATT rep: Thats understandable....
Nick: What else you got?
ATT rep: We have our cable service...
Nick: we had that too, turns out in order for you to come turn it on in our new house its going to take 3 weeks. I cant have that, so we got rid of it.
ATT rep: Wow really 3 weeks..I understand that.
Nick: Anything else?
ATT rep: Well we also do internet...
Nick: We had internet till we got cox cable then they offered to bundle our internet too so we got rid of it.
Att rep: Have a nice day sir.
Rep hangs up
No comments:
Post a Comment