Smith Creative Industries
So I started the SCI project to keep me engaged and moving forward with creativity and passion. It worked great for the first two weeks. I was steaming along (albeit slowly), and a few things happened.
My current employer did a large wave of layoffs removing a large amount of the workforce. I was not affected directly but it was a huge disruption in my life. I hurt my foot when I was running and had to stay off it for two weeks, which for me was terrible as I do my best to walk 9000-10000 steps a day and its also when i get time to myself for additional creative time. Our personal lives got very busy, including both mine and my wife's birthdays and a week-long vacation that was just the two of us no kids. I got extremely sick 3 weeks ago and I still can't seem to kick it. Finally my computer, with all my notes and programs burned up.
So this week I am getting things back on track. I have purchased a new computer and moved my harddrive over to it. I have to reinstall many of the programs I planned on using and its not that big of a deal but it will take time.
I plan to have a VO ready to go with the film to start the rough of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment