Machine voice " we would like to talk to you about your mortgage, press 1 to talk to a live representative"
-Nick presses 1-
Live rep - "Thank you for calling can you please give me the last 5 digits of your account number?"
Nick - "No, you called me. I do not have any information at my finger tips."
...
Live rep - "is the number you called from the number we have on file?"
Nick- " I think so , but I didn't call you, you called me"
Live Rep - "Whats your phone number?"
Nick - "Let me look it up, i do not have my house phone number memorized."
Live rep - " If its the number we have on file I don't need you to give it to me. Please give me a moment?"
Nick - "ok."
Live rep - "So i'm looking at your account and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong. You have plenty of time to make your next payment."
Nick - "ok"
Live rep - " Ill mark down that everything is ok"
Nick - "Thanks?"
Live rep - "you are welcome. Have a nice day"
--Phone hangs up--
Nick to himself "What the fuck was that about?"
Nick- " I think so , but I didn't call you, you called me"
Live Rep - "Whats your phone number?"
Nick - "Let me look it up, i do not have my house phone number memorized."
Live rep - " If its the number we have on file I don't need you to give it to me. Please give me a moment?"
Nick - "ok."
Live rep - "So i'm looking at your account and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong. You have plenty of time to make your next payment."
Nick - "ok"
Live rep - " Ill mark down that everything is ok"
Nick - "Thanks?"
Live rep - "you are welcome. Have a nice day"
--Phone hangs up--
Nick to himself "What the fuck was that about?"
No comments:
Post a Comment